- Windows Products
- Mobile Data TransferTry
- iOS Data RecoveryTry
- Syncios ManagerFreeDownload
- iOS Data EraserFreeDownload
One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
Have a plan to traded in or sell your old iPhone to get the new iPhone 6s (Plus)? Erasing your iPhone is the right way to reduce the risk of personal information such as contacts, text messages, photos, bank information etc falling into the wrong hands.
1. Backup your iPhone.
2. Turn iMessage off. Open the Settings app > Messages > iMessage > switch to off.
3. Turn FaceTime off. Open the Settings app > FaceTime > switch to off.
4. Log out of services like email, Apple ID, iCloud, and social media, then clear the data from these apps.
5. Restore to factory settings. (100% Recovery Rate, no such secure)
To some degree, above-mentioned tips can reduce the risk of privacy being leaked. But it does not mean your iPhone data is absolutely secure. You need iPhone cleaner to erase the iPhone data permanently.
Syncios is such a powerful iPhone data eraser, which enables you delete you iPhone data including contacts, app, ebboks, video, photo, music clean and permanently.
Simply install and launch this free iPhone Data Eraser tool, which can allow you to erase your iPhone contacts, video, music and more with one click.
Just follow below tips to clear your iPhone data.
Go to the left panel of Syncios and click Media, Photos, Ebook or Apps, Information tab. After you clicked each icon, you can see your data in different categories from the right panel. Choose any one of the categories. Just select data you need to delete and press Delete button.
Delete iPhone contacts:
Click Information tab on the left panel of Syncios, you can select all contacts by ticking the checkbox on the upper-left side and click Delete button to remove all iPhone contacts.
Delete iPhone Apps:
Press Apps tab, and then you will find all your apps listed on the middle panel. Over the apps, you can see three options, Install, Uninstall and Backup. Hit Uninstall option and then the selected apps will be deleted in a while.
Just click here to learn more iPhone tips.
1. Run the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Now tap on General and scroll down to the bottom, then press Reset.
4. Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
5. Tap on Erase iPhone and confirm again.
7. Enter your Passcode.
8. Enter your Apple ID password to turn off Activate Lock to remove your current device from Find my iPhone.
Once the erase process is done, your iPhone data is completely deleted and you can sell your iPhone to someone now. There is no need to worry about your privacy being divulged.