One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
Samsung on Thursday finally launched its latest instalment in the Galaxy A series, the Galaxy A9, in China. he Samsung Galaxy A9 is expected to be an upper mid-range newcomer that will sport a 64-bit quad-core Snapdragon 620 (MSM8976) paired with an Adreno 510 GPU, as well as 3GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage. The phone may also feature a 5.5-inch 1080p display. The handset will be running Android 5.1.1 out of the box.
If you used Apple iPhone, such as iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 6/6 plus or iPhone 6s/6s Plus and now want to switch to the new Samsung Galaxy A9, what you can do to transfer all from the old Apple iPhone to Samsung Galaxy A9 without complex operation? Or how to transfer from Samsung Galaxy A9 to iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S or iPhone 6 Plus? If you have any problem about how to sync contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy A9 . How to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6s. And, yes, how to transfer music from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy A9. Or basically, how to move from Android to iOS? Here is step-by-step guide you should need.
Since it is impossible move data between iOS and Android directly using USB cable, we would like to turn to third-party Apps like Samsung's Smart-Switch, Syncios Data Transfer. But.... Smart-Switch or Data Transfer, that is a question. Let's see comparison belowed.
|Features||Samsung Smart Switch||Syncios Data Transfer|
|What can they transfer from iPhone to Samsung?||Photos, Contacts, Videos, Music, Notes, Calendar, Bookmarks, Messages||Photos; DCIM Photos, Contacts, Videos, Music, Bookmarks, Messages, Call logs,|
|How do they transfer?||1. First you will need to back up your iPhone to iTunes;
2. Set up and launch Smart Switch on your computer;
3. Connect your Samsung to PC;
4. Locate and select iTunes backups to transfer to Samsung and click Start Transfer.
|1. Install and open Syncios on PC;
2. Connect both iPhone and Samsung to PC;
3.Select data to transfer and click Start Copy.
|One-Way or two-way transfer?||Only iOS/Android-to-Samsung available|| iOS-to-Android; Android-to-Android;
iOS-to-iOS; Android-to-iOS Transfer
|Supported device||Transfer to Samsung only||Supports all kinds of iOS & Android Phones/tablets|
|Supported OS||Windows / Mac||Windows / Mac|
|iTunes needed?||Use iTunes as intermediate||No needed|
1. Download and install Syncios Data Transfer on your computer or Mac, then simply launch it.
2. Connect both of your iPhone and new Samsung Galaxy A9 on to computer via USB cable (don't forget to enable the USB debugging mode). Click " Transfer" button on Syncios homepage.
3. Then, select data you want to copy from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy A9 on middle check box, such as Contacts, Music, Video, SMS, Photo, Calendar, Note, Bookmarks, etc. After slected, click "Start Copy" button to launch the tranferring process.
It should be done in a few minutes, depending on how many contacts and some other data stored on the iPhone.
You're just about fully moved in now. What you'll want to do next is take a look in the Google Play Store and search for apps you enjoy on your iPhone to grab for your new phone. If you've got questions regarding synchronizing iTunes music to Samsung Galaxy A9, you can take a look at “How to transfer iTunes music to Android".
And this Samsung Transfer tool can also help you backup and restore Samsung Galaxy A9 by one click, then you don't worry about the data loss any more. Just download and have a try!