- Windows Products
- Mobile Data TransferTry
- iOS Data RecoveryTry
- Syncios ManagerFreeDownload
- iOS Data EraserNewDownload
One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
Every September, Apple always brings us exciting news, and so does this September. Here comes with the latest iPhone generation, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Apple gives more colors to choose, black, white, yellow, lavender and mint green, as well as the standard Product (RED) for your new lower-cost iPhone. These new generations possess with strong power, vibrant screen and upgraded camera. More importantly, iPhone 11 is far cheaper than we were expecting!
Before getting started your iPhone 11, you have a more important thing need to do. Yep, migrate data from your old iPhone to this new iPhone 11. I know, this could be a massive project since you have to sync important data, messages, contacts, photos, music, WhatsApp, notes, etc from one phone to another. But don't worry, we have four useful methods for you to solve this problem. Apple Quick Start and Syncios Data Transfer can really help you much. Start to learn how they work!
Quick Start, an app for migrating data between iOS devices, as well as sync iCloud data to iOS devices, owned by Apple Inc. This function is capable for iPhones which run above iOS 11. *Plus: If both devices are running iOS 12.4 or later, then you are allowed to transfer all data from current old device to new iPhone 11 wirelessly.
1. Turn on both your iPhones and place it next together. Once the Quick Start screen appears on old iPhone, type in with your Apple ID to get ready to set up iPhone 11. Then tap 'Continue'. Plus: Please check whether you have turned on Bluetooth if the 'Continue' button doesn't show on your old iPhone.
2. Once an animation appears on iPhone 11, hold your current device over iPhone 11 and drag the animation in the center of the viewfinder. Wait till 'Finish' messages appears on iPhone 11. Plus: If your iPhone 11's camera doesn't work now, tap 'Authenticate' on screen then follow the steps which appears.
3. Enter old iPhone's passcode on iPhone 11 when a prompt comes up.
4. Follow the instructions to set up Face ID or Touch ID on iPhone 11.
5. Enter your Apple ID on iPhone 11 when a prompt comes up.
6. Quick Start offers to restore apps, data and settings from most recent iCloud backup, or you can choose to update old iPhone's backup then restore back on iPhone 11. You can also choose whether you want to sync place, other privacy, Apple Pay and Siri settings to iPhone 11. Plus: For updating backup, you need to enable Wi-Fi on your iPhone.
*Tips: Both devices must run in iOS 12.4 or later when transfer wirelessly.
Step 184.108.40.206 are the same as 'How to use Quick Start' shows.
Tips: If you want to migrate data via wired connection, connect the devices with USB cable. Connect the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter to old iPhone, then plug the Lightning to USB cable in to iPhone 11 and connect the other end to the adapter. You should also connect the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter to power through its Lightning port.
5. Tap on 'Transfer from iPhone' module to directly transfer old iPhone data to iPhone 11. If you're using the wired method, once the transfer icon shows like this means your devices are connected. You can also choose whether you want to sync place, other privacy, Apple Pay and Siri settings to iPhone 11.
6. Make sure your iPhones are near each other and with enough power until the data migration stuff finished. Time for transmission will different due to connection type, network conditions and the amount of data that need to transfer.
We introduce you a much more stable and convenient approach to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone 11. Syncios Data Transfer supports to transfer 13 types of categories include contacts, messages chats, video, camera roll, photo library, audio, call-history, safari history, bookmarks, WhatsApp, book, notes and voice mail between iOS devices without data loss. Meanwhile, you can restore iTunes and iCloud backups to iPhone 11 as well.
Step 1: Please download and install Syncios Data Transfer on your computer first. Then launch it and connect both your iPhone 11 and old iPhone device to computer via USB cable. Choose 'Transfer' module which is display by default. Make sure your iPhone 11 is on the 'RIGHT-TARGET' side. If not, tap the 'Flip' button to switch their positions. Then click 'Next' for the next step.
Tips: If you encounter any detection problem during the process, please check our iOS tutorial for help.
Step 2: All contents that can be transferred between iPhone will display on the screen. Simply select desired contents and click 'Next' to load these data, then click on 'Next' again to transfer selected data from old iPhone to new iPhone 11.
And yes, you can use Syncios Data Transfer to restore backup from iTunes and iCloud to iPhone 11. You can also restore these data on Android if you have an Android device.
This time, go to 'Restore' module and connect your iPhone 11 to computer. You will see four restoring form - 'Syncios Backups', 'iTunes Backups', 'iCloud Backups' and 'iTunes Library'. To transfer old iPhone data to iPhone 11, we will choose to use 'iTunes Backups' and 'iCloud Backups'.
Choose 'iTunes Backups' to select certain iTunes backup. Syncios will detect your iTunes on your computer and all backups you've made by iTunes will list on the pop-up window. Then repeat the operations that shows in 'Use Syncios Data Transfer to Migrate Old iPhone Data to iPhone 11 Directly - Step 2'.
Choose 'iCloud Backups' to download iCloud backups on Syncios. In this part you are going to login with your iCloud account, click 'Download more iCloud backup' to download certain iCloud backups. If you have used this before, Then repeat the operations that shows in 'Use Syncios Data Transfer to Migrate Old iPhone Data to iPhone 11 Directly - Step 2'.
*Notice: Syncios Team takes your privacy seriously. We NEVER records of any your Apple account info or content at any time during session.
You can set up your new iPhone 11 from a backup of your previous iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
1. Turn on iPhone 11 and wait till a 'Hello' screen appear.
2. Follow the instructions until the 'Wi-Fi' screen show up.
3. Tap one of the Wi-Fi network to join and keep following the instructions till the 'Apps & Data' screen come up. Then select 'Restore from iCloud Backup' function.
4. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
5. Choose the certain iCloud backup you want.
6. Wait till complete.
1. Turn on iPhone 11 and wait till a 'Hello' screen appear.
2. Follow the instructions till the 'Apps & Data' screen come up. Then select 'Restore from iTunes Backup' function and click 'Next'.
3. Connect your iPhone 11 to computer which you used to back up old iPhone.
4. Launch iTunes on computer and select your iPhone 11.
5. Click on 'Restore Backup' to choose a certain backup.
6. If you need to restore from an encrypted backup, enter your password when asked.
7. Wait till complete and follow to rest of instruction to setup your iPhone 11.
Summary: Above are what we want to recommend you to use. Hope these four methods can help you transfer old iPhone data to new iPhone 11. Since Syncios Data Transfer possesses with the most powerful and comprehensive functions, why not download it and have a try?
Support iPhone Devices
|iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G|
Supported OS: iOS 5 - iOS 13