How to Transfer Contacts/SMS/Photos/Apps to Samsung Galaxy Fold
You’ve left old phone’s embrace and joined the happy world of a new phone, and you’ve got just one question: what about your data? How do you transfer everything from your old device to the new phone? We can help with that. The following solutions we present could do tons of work for you, pick up one you prefer to sync contacts, text messages, photos, music, photos and other contents from old Android phone or iPhone to your new Samsung Galaxy Fold.
If you want a one-click solution for migrating your data from an old iPhone or Android phone to Samsung Galaxy Fold, you won't go past Syncios Data Transfer. Syncios Data Transfer is a one-click program that helps you transfer your contacts, text messages, calendars, photos, videos and music between devices. Syncios Data Transfer can also work as a data backup and restore service.
Tool Required: Syncios Data Transfer
Features of Syncios Data Transfer:
- Contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp, music, photos, videos, apps, safari history, bookmark, Notes, ebooks and more can be transferred
- Backup phone data and restore in lossless quality.
- Retrieve files from iTunes/iCloud backup to iOS or Android devices.
- Sync contents from iTunes Library to PC and devices.
Step by step tutorial
First of all, get your old phone or tablets and your new Samsung Galaxy Fold. Follow our instructions to see how easy this process is.
Step 1: Connect Phones to Computer
Launch the Syncios Data Transfer program and connect both devices to your computer via USB cables. You'll see both devices populate either side of the first window you see. Try another USB cable and do as Syncios instructs you when occurs a unsuccessful connection.
You might be prompted to enable USB Debugging on Android and choose "Trust" on iPhone when connected to the computer. After connected, you can flip the devices if they're in the wrong place for the transfer you want to make. Click on Next to move start selecting files.
Step 2:Select Contents to Transfer
Select contents you need to transfer from the old device to your new Samsung Galaxy Fold. We transferred contents from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Fold as a sample. Next, Syncios will start loading the selected contents, which takes some time according to the size f data. Wait with patience.
Step 3:Start Copy Selected Files
Finally, click on Next to initiate the transfer. Syncios will copy all data you selected from the source phone to the target phone. Make sure there is enough space on your target phone to ensure a successful transfer. All files will be transferred successfully with green checks showing.
Help from Manufacturer: Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung company offers official transfer plan - Samsung Smart Switch. It also helps you to sync data from old device to your new Samsung Galaxy Fold.
Step 1. Install Samsung Smart Switch on both devices.
Step 2. Open the program on your old device. On the old device, tap Send data. From the 'Get connected' screen, tap Wireless.
Step 3. Open Smart Switch on your new device. Connect your devices and tap "Yes" on your new device.
Step 4. On the old device, choose what to transfer then tap SEND. On the new device, tap Receive. Tap DONE on both devices to complete the transfer.
Multiple data-transfer plans are provided when switching to a new phone. Still, Syncios Data Transfer could not be ignored for its one-click transfer. Have a free try and see how easy the process is.
Tips what's next? Download Syncios Data Transfer now!
Syncios iOS Data Eraser
Completely Erase iOS Data to Protect Your Privacy!
Tricks and Tips
- How to Backup iPhone Notes in 3 Different Ways
- How to Restore iPhone Safely and Quickly
- iPod Backup Software -- Back up all the contents from iPod to PC
- How to Back Up iPhone
- How to Backup iPod Music to Computer
- How to Block Unkown or Private Callers on An iPhone
- iPhone Music Transfer to transfer music from iPhone to computer/iTunes
- 5 Top Phone to Phone Transfer Software
Android to iPhone Transfer
Sync iPhone to Android
Sync Android to Android
- Samsung to Huawei Transfer
- Samsung to OnePlus Transfer
- Samsung to HTC Transfer
- Samsung to OPPO Transfer
- Samsung to Vivo Transfer
- Samsung to LG Transfer
- Samsung to Xiaomi Transfer
- Samsung to Google Transfer
- Huawei to Samsung Transfer
- Huawei to Xiaomi Transfer
- Huawei to OnePlus Transfer
- LG to Huawei Transfer
- Xiaomi to Samsung Transfer